No Photoshop, just Instagram

@chrispytine on Twitter and Instagram

Thursday, January 5, 2012

How did your 2011 end? Mine was filled with office parties and office pressies.
Then there was Google's office opening.
Their office was awesome with a karaoke room, games room and even massage room!
Then there's Facebook who sent me a thoughtful gift that included a Facebook metal drink cannister in cool white and a gift card where i can donate to any charitable cause.

Follow me on Twitter to see pictures.

Their office is not as cool as Google's but a notch more than most.

I am not much of a party animal, the last one for the year was Puma Social.
The Christmas AND rainy season taught me there will never be gender equality. Men can't wrap presents like women can. They also cannot fold umbrellas like women can.
Singapore is so beautiful, i am proud of my country and government.
Christmas was spent cycling in the nature.
 
Where i saw Pumba in Chek Jawa, Pulau Ubin.
 
Then, spur of the moment, i booked myself a ticket to spend New Year in Taipei.
It wasn't a white Christmas, but it was close enough with bunny ears.
 I almost ate a penis, which is a popular street food in Taipei and
popped a fortune cookie on first day of 2012.

Come what May, 2012!


With the wits and the clothes on my back, my epitaph is mine to earn,
my legacy is mine to make.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...