This is what i wear to hot yoga.
Through the months of peeving, i noticed something. Caucasian and Asian women wear their bra differently.
I never thought there would be a difference until i witnessed it. While i can't generalize, I am sharing my observations from 10 Caucasians and 10 Asians.
The Caucasian will
1. Put the bra around her waist, clasp in front, cups at the back.
2. Then, looking down at the clasp, she hooks it together.
3. She then turns the bra around her waist so that cups are in front.
4. Lastly pulls it up to her chest and puts her 2 arms through.
5. Puts top/ dress on.
Whereas the Asian will
1. Put her 2 arms through.
2. Clasp at the back.
3. Gather the fats at the sides & push it into the middle.
4. Puts top/ dress on.
I find it amusing and analyzed why we do it so differently.
A. it could mean that Caucasians don't care as much as Asians about their personal belongings and thus not treat their bra delicately (wearing the bra waist up stretches the bra). It's like machine wash versus hand wash (i hand wash, you?)
B. Caucasian women are rougher, more assertive and speak their mind as demonstrated by their attitude towards bras.
C. In Western countries, Caucasian women buy their bras from Target etc where it can be as cheap as $5 VS Asians where Triump or Wacol can cost a minimum of $39.90.
D. Caucasian women do not need to "push in fats" like Asians do because they generally have bigger breasts.
|A cleavage effortlessly|
|A cleavage with pushing and padding|